Innovative physical modeling synthesis
VST2 64 bit
AU VST2 64 bit
Modelonia is a novel physical-modelling synthesizer , it uses a hybrid of two distinct model ‘types’-
a plucked-string model, and a blown-bore (ie trumpet-type) model.
Each model may be used simultaneously and the signal path allows cross-modulation between the two models,
for more interesting and complex tones.
Modelonia is not simply an emulation of acoustic instruments, nor is it your standard VSTi synth.
Advanced physical modeling technology has been used to enable “live” and expressive new sounds and harmonic textures.
Modelonia was designed to be the first compact multi-purpose virtual synthesizer which uses the physical-modelling technique as the only sound source and does not enhance it with multi-effects or sweepable filters (VFC in the Subctractive tradition), Modelonia sound shaping ability relies solely on physical-modelling.
Modelonia is GUI skinnable and comes with three different skins: two small and and a new one large for bigger monitors.
Please download an try the Modelonia demo plug-in in your DAW before purchase.
Saving presets and saving with project is disabled in the demo.
Please test the downloadable demo extensively in your audio host (AU or VST) before purchasing.
Trouble installing? Please read the FAQ
Modelonia 2.0.14, update for all platforms, released.
New in 2.0.14:
- Fixed pop noise issue that could happen on first note played after the synth being idle. (fixed again, since not completely fixed in 2.0.12)
- Fixed a small label in “Large Skin” bitmaps
- Fixed bug preventing, in rare circumstances, to load presets and skins files.
- Alternative Windows VST builds with 3 mono outputs added. For users of DAWs that don’t recognized the single stereo pin of the standard Modelonia (E.G. Acid Pro and maybe others).
New in 2.012 :
- Added crtl-click for MIDI learn page
- Added double-click for parameter reset
- Fixed pop noise issue that could happen on first note played
- Added many new presets, currently 400+ presets
New in 2.0.10
- Reduced latency of note onset
- More sensitive response to MIDI velocity, new curve
- Fixed compatibility with hosts that send all notes off at startup (especially NI Kore)
- Many factory presets improved and a few new ones added
- Fixed small flaws in the “Large Skin” graphics
- New improved installers for Mac and Windows
- New shorter license agreement
- Free trial updated too